Make IT Count!
Make it Count Monday‼️ The team at DMC is here to assist in all of your marketing needs. We also know that helping your business grow is all about having the right team, tools and knowledge. DMC Marketing Group ran across this great article from Lyfe Marketing with information that we educate our clients with everyday and today we wanted to share it with you. Here’s a quick glimpse into the first steps that will ensure your business growth goal.
1. Digital marketing is the most powerful form of marketing. Digital marketing has the potential to transform the way that you reach and engage your customers. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Here are some real examples of how digital marketing tactics are helping businesses just like yours reach their target market and influence conversions:
Ecommerce candle company, Nidhi increased their sales by 714% over a 3-month period using social media (with a little help from LYFE marketing).
Forever Diamonds, a Georgia jewelry company, was able to reach and engage its fans for less than $1 per engagement over the course of a year, increasing foot traffic and leading to real conversions.
We helped a snow motorcycle business selling snow equipment, generate $96,664.98 worth of SEO results in just 5 months!
Our team also helped a local gym convert 210 new leads over 90 days at a cost of just $4.33 per lead through effective and targeted Google ads.
These cases are a true testament to the benefits of digital marketing. With the right strategies and effective implementation, small businesses can increase their reach and conversions in just a matter of months.
2. Using digital marketing tactics is the most cost-effective way to market your business. One of the most important benefits of digital marketing is that it is the most cost-effective way to market your business. When it comes to digital marketing vs traditional marketing, the latter makes it very difficult for small businesses to compete with larger businesses. And that is because they have limited budgets for ad space. However, with affordable digital marketing tactics, small businesses can get more for their marketing spend.
Consider this – a small business can expose over 1,000 people to its products and services for less than $3 using social media. While that same exposure through direct mail costs about $57 and through television ads costs about $28. While traditional marketing tactics also often come with various hidden costs, the only cost to digital marketing is time. SEO, content marketing, and social media engagement take time to work their magic. However, there are still digital marketing tactics such as pay-per-click, display, and social media advertising that can produce quicker results.
3. Digital marketing is the most measurable form of marketing. How do you know if your marketing is working? The only way to know for sure is to measure your success over time. While it can be difficult to track the success of a traditional marketing campaign like a radio advertisement or mailer……every digital marketing tactic that you use is measurable. This benefit is every reason why you need to invest in digital marketing. Digital marketing analytics takes the guesswork out of determining whether your marketing is actually working. By measuring your digital marketing campaigns in real-time, you can see which tactics are working and which are not. Then, you can adjust your campaigns for greater success. You can also take the insights that you’ve gained from the process to improve future campaigns.
For instance, let’s say that you want to create a social media marketing campaign for a new product.
You’ve decided to publish a series of social media posts over a two-week period. With social media analytics, you can see which posts were the most popular with your target audience and which drove the most conversions. You can then use this insight to try to reproduce this success with future campaigns.
Digital marketing analytics allows you to more effectively use your resources and allocate your marketing budget. Since you are no longer guessing about what’s working and what isn’t, you can reduce unnecessary expenses. And then, focus your efforts on the strategies that are most likely to improve your ROI.
4. One of the greatest benefits of digital marketing is that it allows you to target your ideal buyers.
When you purchase billboard space or place an ad in a magazine, you’re taking a shot in the dark that this messaging will reach its intended audience.
Though there are certainly ways to increase your chances of success with traditional marketing tactics, it just doesn’t offer the same targeting capabilities as digital marketing.
With digital marketing, you can ensure that the right consumers are viewing your content.
SEO allows you to reach those consumers who are searching the web for content and topics that are relevant to your business.
On the other hand, PPC, display and social media ads enable you to target those who are most likely to be interested in your products or services.
And that is based on demographic information and general characteristics.
By improving targeting, you can work to get more for your marketing budget and resources.
With digital marketing, you no longer have to be stressed.
No more worries that you are spending money on ads that won’t reach those who are likely to be interested in your products.
Their targeting abilities allow you to take comfort in knowing that you are focusing your marketing efforts on strategies that actually work.
5. Most people are starting their buyer’s journey online.
Think about how often you turn to Google or another search engine to find the information you need.
Your customers are no different when they start to research the products or services that can help them solve their biggest problems.
In fact, according to Vimeo, 93% of online experiences start with a search engine.
Before consumers even know what product or service they need, they are going to the search engines to look for answers to their questions.
And also, to learn more about their challenges.
It was actually shown in a recent study that 59% of consumers prefer to check several channels first before they decide on getting in touch with a business.
These channels include the business’s social media profiles, email and online ads which are all digital.
This presents a great opportunity for small businesses to connect with potential customers.
Also, to educate them during the beginning stages of the buyer’s journey.
By creating relevant and engaging content that’s optimized for the search engines, you can improve your visibility online.
Thus, allow you to reach customers when it matters most. Make Your Marketing Count!